16 October 2012


horseman bracelet, artist unknown

Michelle Bellerose 
I have SA VE CH NNode in Aries and I much prefer in your face upfront characters to subtextual passive aggressive ones yet encounters w the latter always teach me such valuable lessons. I find I profit from fighting what I find to my liking sometimes and going into my recessed bits where I'm really not at my best... but then I'm more interested in growth than satisfaction ... :)))

Aquarius Papers 
I would think you would have an interesting dance with Aries energy with those placements! Healing into your Higher Self through mature and straightforward relationships that generate magnetism and heat! With SN in Libra it's probably better for you to chart your own course than defer to anything external to yourself.

Michelle Bellerose 
yes! it certainly generates heat when i take the risk to speak my truth! and i value more than _anything_ encounters with others robust enough to bridge the gap and source common ground. when i hide in the shadows of those i dote on or admire, my life falters and stalls. when i lean into my own fire, i have plenty of pinglish personal work show up, yes, but if i check my pride and consider the inconvenient information, it always helps me develop and grow into new levels of authenticity and appropriate action...! that strikes me as the point, and i am its most eager student....! 

Aquarius Papers 
Since in the final analysis we can only be ourselves, it makes the choice easy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment